måndag 16 maj 2011

Style by Lauren Conrad


I know, this isn't YA, but I'm going to review different kinds of books. I'm not the kind of person who watches all sorts of reality TV shows, and if it hadn't been for Lauren, I probably hadn't become a fan of The Hills. Well, referring to myself as a fan might be to exaggerate. I like the show, but it's not my favorite show on TV/DVD. However, I really like Lauren. I must say I wouldn't mind having her life. I'd love to have the opporunity to work both as a writer and a designer. What a perfect combination! I also think I'm much like her in some ways, but I'm definitely not exactly like her.

Anyway, this post is supposed to be about the book, so here we go: Like I said, I really like Lauren. I think she's absolutely beuatiful. She's a real beauty and not some stupid bimbo with layers upon layers of make-up. I also like her personality, and the way she dresses! I don't think I've ever seen a picture of her and thought "what is she wearing?!" She has a very elegant style, but she also dresses very casually (but beautifully) at times. I'm not a fashion slave and I don't own a single fashion/style book except for this one. Style by Lauren Conrad is such a good book! It's filled with tips on how to put on make-up for different occasions, how to put together an outfit, how to update clothes you don't like and much more. When I say it's filled with tips, I mean it. There is so much to read, and beautiful pictures to look at. The books is really inspirational and I don't regret buying it. If you like Lauren or just need fashion advice, you should buy this book! I loved it!

5/5

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar