torsdag 26 maj 2011

Reese Witherspoon: the Biography by Lauren Brown

This, as the title says, is a biography. Reese Witherspoon is one of my favorite actresses. Why? She's beautiful and very talented, and she's so down to earth and 'normal'. Okay, so I don't know her personally, but to me, she seems very natural and not some stupid bimbo, or a diva, which some people in Hollywood seem to be. I have most of her movies in my movie collection and I like her in every one. So, about this book: Lauren Brown writes about who Reese is, what she was like growing up, and she writes about Reese's career as well as her marage (when she was married to Ryan Phillippe). To me, this book was very interesting, and I think people would enjoy it even if they're not fans of Reese. I mean, I like to read biographies even if they're about someone I don't look up to or are that interested in. (I'm in a hurry so please excuse my spelling mistakes/grammatical errors..I'm sure there are some).

3/5

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar