fredag 6 maj 2011

Clockwork Angel (Infernal Devices) by Cassandra Clare






I don't even know where to start. This book was great - much better than what I'd expected. The story line sounded good, but I had never read anything by Cassandra Clare before, so I didn't know whether or not I would like her writing, but I really, really did! She painted very clear pictures of London (the London in the story at least) and the characters were well written. I completely fell for Will when he first met Tessa. He was so interesting and charming, but also a bit difficult to figure out.


So, what's the book about? It's quite difficult to explain, really. Tessa is an American teenage girl who goes to England to find her brother. There she meets Will, a shadowhunter, and vampires and other supernatural creatures. See? I coulnd't explain it very well...Just take my advice and read this amazing book!

5/5

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar